Chris Guillebeau’s World Domination Summit is a highlight each year. The speakers are remarkable, the attendees engaged in inspirational projects, and the summit’s community commitment to service dynamic. Highlights included:
- AJ Jacobs encouraged us to act differently and allow our mind to catch-up, not allow our dreams to be deferred.
- Jada Sellner emphasized the importance of imperfect action over waiting for the perfect moment.
- Chris Guillebeau reminds us to add flexibility for best results.
- Shannon Galpin asked us if we were using our own voice or borrowing someone elses.
- Michael Hyatt challenged us with three questions 1. How do I want to be remembered? 2. What is important to me? 3. What single brave decision do I need to make today?
- Saki Mafundikwa inspired us to jump and let a net appear.
- Gary Hirsch asked the audience what is one brave thing we want to do but have not? Bots were distributed to serve as on-going inspiration.
- Dee Williams challenged us to show-up wearing our cape and announce our super power.
- Elise Blaha Cripte encouraged us to say our goals out loud and stop looking for a treasure map.
- Scott Berkun suggested we have to be vulnerable in order to make stuff. Choose to honor the idea.
- Jan Jantsch presented the importance of creating loyal customers by choosing the right customers and asking how we can be of service to each other.
The impact of these profound insights have been of great value. I hope they might add value to your remarkable journey.