Problem solving + Problem Finding = Well Designed Life
Characteristics of Servant Leadership
- See the future.
- Engage and develop others.
- Reinvent continuously.
- Value results and relationships.
- Embody the values.
- Hunger for wisdom.
- Expect the best.
- Accept responsibility.
- Respond with courage.
- Think of others first.
Deciding on the work that matters
- What do you want to do?
- Who do you want to change?
- How much risk do you want to take?
- How much work is required?
- Does the work matter?
- Is it even possible?
- Choose a goal that matters, not just an easy win.
- Focus on the process, not the outcome.
- Frame your goals positively.
- Prepare for failure (in a good way).
Resources and visuals for Simon Sinek’s Golden Circle
Thank you for the opportunity to share ideas. Your questions and stories were tremendous. Please follow-up with questions.